Open Jobs - 0

About Company

Founded in 1988 in Italy, 90% of CRIF’s partners are founding partners and managers, and the remaining 10% are from different credit institutions.

CRIF has four main fields of activity in Turkey:

-Risk Management Solutions

-Sales and Marketing Solutions

-Consulting and Analytical Solutions

-Receivables Management

Aiming to rapidly and effectively support the decision-making processes of financial and commercial institutions and consumers with the credit information products, services and solutions it provides, CRIF serves more than 92.000 banks, credit unions, financial and non-financial institutions in more than 50 countries.

CRIF; It continues its activities in countries such as Italy, England, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Mexico and China with its 100% partner affiliates, as well as partnerships in which it has minority shares in other countries, and serves 55,000 companies.

In 2020, CRIF’s total turnover reached 567 million Euros. The number of employees of the Group is over 5,500, with offices and subsidiaries in Italy and around the world.

CRIF has the world’s and Turkey’s largest commercial database with Dun & Bradstreet’s sole agency in Turkey, and is also a member of the D&B Worldwide Network.

Be the first to review “CRIF”

Your Rating for this listing